The above image was so popular with our readers the first time we used it today, we spent most of the day watching our Full House DVDs. We think you should probably be doing the same.
But before you do, don’t miss some of these videogame news tidbits:
- It’s a trap! 2K customer service “tricked” into confirming GTA IV on for the PC. [CVG]
- George Romero has never heard of Dead Rising, or microwaves and horse-less carriages. [Kotaku]
- Harmonix, MTV Games, and Electronic Arts hate Europe … CONFIRMED! Rock Band 2 not confirmed for September release. [Eurogamer]
- The guys who made Triple Scoop Twist acquire the dudes who made the Jackass game. Possibilities? Endless. [Gamasutra]
- CAPCOM LIES, SPACECAT FLIES! Mega Man 9 actually coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade? [GamerBytes]
- Mushroom Men to have the most interesting audio heard on the Wii ever. [MTV Multiplayer]
- China GDC cancelled. Wait, there was going to be a GDC in China? [GameCyte]
Send your videogame-related news and tips to [email protected] … because we don’t remember what happened to predictability, the milkman, the paperboy, and even MTV.