True story: Just last week, my wife and I stood up from our wheelchairs long enough to laugh at my son because he likes a band called Skillet. Next week, that band’s single, “Monster,” comes to Rock Band. As a family, we’re thrilled.
- Anberlin – “Feel Good Drag”
- Hawk Nelson – “Live Life Loud”
- Skillet – “Monster”
- Superchick – “Stand in the Rain”
- Switchfoot – “Meant to Live”
- Thousand Foot Krutch – “Fire It Up”
When the songs hit the Rock Band Store next week, they’ll cost $1.99/160 MS Points/200 Wii Points a piece. They’ll also all be available for download and play in LEGO Rock Band. Because despite trying to tap into the essence of rock n’ roll, this stuff is about as squeaky clean as you can get without being a Justin Bieber/Taylor Swift collaboration.