FIFA 20 top of the league once again
Nintendo’s Ring Fit Adventure has rocketed back up the UK charts following another retailer restock. The hard sweatin’ Switch exerciser had a 1,160% sales boost, and came cartwheeling in at number two. Meanwhile, Electronic Arts’ soccer sim FIFA 20 is once again back in the number one spot. Yes, again.
New Nintendo release Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics made its debut at number six, while Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition took a huge tumble, dropping from number one to number 28 in a single week. Outside of Nintendo land, Marvel’s Spider-Man returned to the Top Ten at number ten thanks to Sony’s ongoing Days of Play sale, while chart mainstays Grand Theft Auto V, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare continue to see comfortable sales on a weekly basis.
U.K. video game sales chart w/e: June 6, 2020
(Chart reflects in-store physical sales only)
1. FIFA 20 – Electronic Arts
2. Ring Fit Adventure – Nintendo
3. Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Nintendo
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Activision
5. Grand Theft Auto V – Take 2
6. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics – Nintendo
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo
8. The Last of Us: Remastered – Sony Interactive Entertainment
9. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Electronic Arts
10. Marvel’s Spider-Man – Sony Interactive Entertainment
U.K. video game charts [GamesIndustry.biz]