I know I say this every Monday but, hooray Monday! Not too much has changed over that course of the last week, but then again, not much does in the world of retro. I hear that in the next-gen world, a 360 burned a house down, Nintendo is still on top, and Sony fans are chomping at the bit for the new MGS 4. None of that effects us in any way, but we can throw in our 2¢ by talking about the original Metal Gear games, right?
- Pizza Rolls GO!
- Dyson = not-restraint
- This week VC is fun, fun, FUN!
- According to Toph-lette, there is no Yardsale
- Love can bloom on the battlefield
- Stupid retarded love, but love all the same
- Lone Manitee <3’s Kevlar Trousersnake
So, yeah, looking back, those are pretty weird sounding highlights. I guess you’ll just have to listen and find out what the heck this week’s show was all about. While you’re doing that, I’m still going to try and get through the origianl Metal Gear series for the NES. That is, of course, unless I FEEL ASLEEP.