So does anyone know a good tax attorney? It’s getting precariously close to the 15th of April, and lazy Dyson hasn’t even bothered to total up his expenses for the year. You can claim Pizza Rolls as a business expense, right? I certainly hope so. Anyway, while I’m figuring out the answers to the math maze that is the 1040A tax form, allow me to give you guys what you really came here for: the latest episode of RetroforceGO!
- Dyson is a little bit tipsy today
- Skip ahead to the break to avoid TiQal
- Actually, just avoid TiQal
- Mega Man is a platformer, I thought?
- X-Ray specs, everyone’s childhood folly
- That is a very nice panther you have
- Rad Racer 2!!
- FF: The Spirits Within sucked so hard 🙁
- Colette nails the point on the head!
- Extra special contest at the end
There you go, folks. Another week down, another show on the ‘nets, another step closer to episode fifty and the inevitable battle at the volcano in Paraguay. Good gravy, life is good 🙂 Enjoy this week’s show, my friends, and let us know what you think of it in the comments. Also, remember that next week is the Cancun episode. We’ll be sitting beach side with froo froo drinks, so any suggestions will be welcomed.