Rise and shine retro friends! It’s time to tune into another episode of RetroforceGO!, the best retro podcast Destructoid has to offer. Sorry that this episode is a little late this week, it seems that sometimes, just sometimes, there can be too many ninjas in the kitchen.
But rest assured, RFGO! still brings its weekly recommended dose of awesome-sauce to the table. Along with giving you our verdict on last week’s DLC, we also decide to throw down on company that’s a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, with a soft enigma center: SEGA.
Some other fun highlights:
- Reverend Anthony is mad as hell, and he isn’t gonna take it anymore
- Listener mail!
- Colette names her price
- Chizzo also names his price; unsurprisingly, it’s much lower
- Pac-Man CE is better on ecstasy, at least it looks that way
- Dolphins aid in the rescue of Chizzo
- Topher still lives in bucket
So hurry up and sit your lazy asses on the couch, download the latest episode here, and enjoy the show. Hopefully, you’ll like it just as much as we do.