More bug fixes
For me, Rare Replay was an excuse to get way into Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise again, and for that, I am thankful. It was the most I’ve used my Xbox One since buying the console!
Rare has another update out today with a couple of features and several bug fixes. There’s better full-screen support, and now developers are explicitly listed on the leaderboards.
- Added full-screen support for games played without borders
- Added developer tags to game leaderboards
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose progress or milestones when returning to Rare Replay from Xbox 360 titles
- Fixed an issue causing Snapshots to crash when the player selected ‘Retry’
- Fixed an issue that occurred when users reverted to classic controls in Jet Force Gemini
- Fixed an issue truncating some leaderboard values
- Fixed an issue changing the audio pitch in Battletoads Arcade
- Fixed a number of minor UI bugs
As far as I know, I’ve never run into these bugs, but I’m glad to hear Rare is continuing to work on the collection. I’d love to see the studio add more games if at all possible.
Rare Replay: new Update! [Microsoft Studios]