Better sorting for all
Still use Pokemon Home? Well, it’s slowly morphing into a more function app, due in part to the most recent update: 1.2.1.
Live now on mobile (and likely Switch at some point today), the new patch quite literally patches up some lingering issues, mostly in terms of quality of life changes. Search filters should now be more accurate (which is great considering the sheer number of Pokemon out there now), including searches for mythical creatures.
You can also put multiple Pokemon in the Wonder Box at once (nice) as well as navigate battle data screens better (there’s a back button now!). It’s all very small potatoes, but eventually a ton of these little patches will add up. Pokemon Home is a nice app in the long term, as three supported platforms ensures that it won’t become a legacy program after the Switch has run its course.
Pokemon Home [Apple]
Pokemon Home 1.2.1
Improved search result filters for the GTS “Search for Pokémon” function.
– The “Include people searching for Legendary and Mythical Pokémon” option has been updated to “Include people searching for Legendary, Mythical, and other special Pokémon.”
– You can now filter your results based on what Pokémon you have deposited in Pokémon HOME.
• Added the ability to place multiple Pokémon in the Wonder Box at once.
• Revised Challenge completion messages for improved clarity on what Challenge you’ve completed.
• Added the ability to view Pokémon’s Natures under Pokémon Rankings in Battle Data.
(If a Trainer used a mint on their Pokémon, the Nature shown will correspond to the mint used.)
• Added a Back button to Battle Data screens.
• Fixed the issue where Toxtricity’s Gigantamax form would not be displayed in your Pokédex.
• Added new informational feature.
• Made various other fixes.