Returnal, Demon’s Souls, and Miles Morales Ultimate Edition are under $50 right now
Slightly hidden in an unassuming Weekend Offer sale on the PlayStation Store, you can find some of the best early PlayStation 5 games with honest-to-god discounts.
If you skipped Returnal at launch because $70 is just too much on the line for a great-for-some-but-not-all roguelike shooter, you might be tempted by a 29 percent discount.
Same goes for Demon’s Souls. It’s my favorite PS5 game to this day, but some players are thinking of entering the Souls series with this remake, and again, seventy dollars. While I rarely have buyer’s remorse with video games, they’re starting to feel higher stakes.
Here’s the full list of deals. It’s short but high-impact.
- Returnal ($49.69)
- Returnal Digital Deluxe Edition ($59.99)
- Some early weapon unlocks and the soundtrack.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales ($29.99)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition ($49.69)
- Includes Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
- Demon’s Souls ($49.69)
- Demon’s Souls Digital Deluxe Edition ($70.19)
- Red-Eye Knight Armor, the Ritual Blade, a few other items, and the soundtrack.
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure ($40.19) [PS4 and PS5]
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure Digital Deluxe Edition ($59.99) [PS4 and PS5]
- Four costumes, four emotes, an art book, and the soundtrack.
- Nioh Remastered – The Complete Edition ($29.99)
- Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition ($29.99) [PS4 and PS5]
- The Nioh Collection ($49.69)
- Includes Nioh Remastered (PS5) and Nioh 2 Remastered (PS4 and PS5)
- Destruction AllStars Digital Deluxe Edition ($29.99)
- In-game currency, Lupita Legendary Crow skin, eight Story Mode packs, and an art book.
The sale runs until June 28, 2021.
As more of you are able to land a PS5 throughout the year, I’ll feel obligated to share deals like these as often as I can. “Around $50” seems like Sony’s new go-to sale price.