Disappointingly, this week’s PlayStation Network update doesn’t see any new games, but there is some good news. For those of you who haven’t picked up Calling All Cars yet, now’s your chance — the game is now only $5.99 until October 25. The game comes highly recommended by the Destructoid staff, and if you do decide to pick it up, let us know your PSN name so we can show you how to play.
Demo-wise, we’ve seen better, but we don’t complain about anything that’s free unless it’s an STD. A new demo for Folklore, and a demo for Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights are now available. Someone should tell these people that we like demos for games that haven’t hit the shelves yet, please.
Two Eye of Judgment wallpapers have also been added, and as always, new game videos, Blu-ray and movie trailers are also in the mix. Hit the jump for the full run down.
- Folklore PlayStation Underground demo
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights demo
- Uncharted Tech Dive video
- Burnout Paradise Steel Wheels trailer
- Turok Dino Luring trailer
- Devil May Cry 4 TGS short trailer
Movies and Blu-ray disc trailers
- Rails & Ties trailer
- Incubus – Alive at Red Rocs BD trailer
- Underworld BD trailer