There really isn’t much to talk about in the video game world right now, because everybody is being so hush-hush in the lead up to E3. One of the games we talked about is Rime, which might be good or it might not. Brett doesn’t know. (Chris says it’s good.)
Otherwise, we hit a gamut of topics ranging from staying hydrated while exercising to having your spit sucked out of your mouth by a dental tool. Now that I’ve written that sentence I realize it’s just either liquids going into or coming out of a mouth. Gross either way.
The episode also includes our newest segment Metacritic Morons, along with the long-running SATPOTPAQ and Podtoid Hot Dish. Give it a listen!
- Podtoid 371: Misbehaving Jewish Teens
- Podtoid 370: Darren’s Mr. Whippy
- Podtoid 369: British People Can Say Cunt
- Podtoid 368: Botched Circumcision
- Podtoid 367: Tossing the Presidential Salad
Please send any questions, comments, and exchange rate mishap stories to [email protected]