Nintendo is loading up an Airstream trailer with Wii Party and fun and then driving across our country’s magnificent west coast to show it off. They plan to roll up to shopping centers and family attractions in west coast cities from December 8th through the 17th, so be on the lookout.
Even if you’re not that interested in Wii Party and its 80 minigames and family fun, it might still be worth it to visit the Airstream. We hear that they’re giving away Wii consoles along with a copy of Wii Party. That could be a nice holiday gift.
Here’s what we know of the Airstream’s travel schedule:
- Dec. 8: Seattle (Seattle Center Winterfest)
- Dec. 11: San Francisco (Embarcadero Center)
- Dec. 14: Los Angeles (The Grove)
- Dec. 15: San Diego (San Diego Zoo)
- Dec. 17: San Jose, Calif. (Santana Row)