But Call of Duty: Modern Warfare recaptures the top spot
In a continually shuffling UK Chart, Activision’s military shooter Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has returned to the number one spot once again, followed by Electronic Arts’ persistent sellers FIFA 20 and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has slipped from number one to number nine, signifying a peak for Bandai Namco’s anime adventure.
Elsewhere in the Top Ten, Nintendo maintains a steady flow of all of its major Switch releases, unencumbered by recent stock shortages of both consoles and games across the United Kingdom. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Luigi’s Mansion 3 and Minecraft maintain their previous Top Ten status, but are also joined by re-entries Ring Fit Adventure and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
U.K. video game sales chart w/e: February 1, 2020
(Chart reflects in-store physical sales only)
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Activision
2. FIFA 20 – Electronic Arts
3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo
4. Grand Theft Auto V – Take 2
5. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Electronic Arts
6. Minecraft – Nintendo
7. Ring Fit Adventure – Nintendo
8. Luigi’s Mansion 3 – Nintendo
9. Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – Bandai Namco
10. The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild – Nintendo
U.K. video game charts [GamesIndustry.biz]