Otherwise business as usual
A serious boost was given to some of the Switch’s flagship titles, however, with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe climbing to the number four slot, and GOTY winners Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda: Breath of the Wild both making new pushes for glory. Further down the chart Splatoon 2 also got in on the act, jumping from number 39 to number 25.
Other than that, little to report. Metal Gear Survive has already peaked, dropping from sixth place to number 17. Resident Evil 7 has made a re-entry at number 20 and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has pushed itself back into the Top Ten, re-entering at number eight.
U.K. video game sales chart w/e: March 3 2018
(Chart reflects in-store sales only)
1. FIFA 18 – Electronic Arts
2. Grand Theft Auto V – Take 2
3. Call of Duty: WWII – Activision
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo
5. Monster Hunter: World – Capcom
6. Super Mario Odyssey – Nintendo
7. EA Sports UFC 3 – Electronic Arts
8. Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds – Microsoft
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Nintendo
10. Shadow of the Colossus – Sony Entertainment
U.K. video game charts [GFK Chart-Track]