Get some Switch hits for a good deal
The Nintendo eShop has got a sale on, and it’s a pretty big one at that. The Big Ol’ Super Sale on the eShop has some solid deals for those looking to fill out their Nintendo Switch backlog.
Running now until July 6 at 11:59 p.m. PT, several staples of the Nintendo Switch library are on sale. For Nintendo fans in particular this is a good one, as several Nintendo first-party games are seeing discounts.
If third-party is more your speed, there are some fairly deep discounts there too. Persona 5 Strikers and No More Heroes 3 are both 50% off, a sizable discount. And Doom Eternal rolls in at a whopping 67% off.
Picks of the Big Ol’ Switch Sale
There are some heavy hitters discounted in this eShop sale, so it’s fairly hard to go wrong. A few of my personal picks from the bunch:
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale – 30% off
- Shin Megami Tensei V – 30% off
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – 30% off
- Tetris Effect: Connected – 40% off
- Hades – 40% off
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – 40% off
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – 25% off
You can find the full lineup of Nintendo Switch deals in the Big Ol’ Super Sale here.