It sounds like Nintendo is planning to blow out the internet with E3 news this year. They’re currently gearing up to clog the tubes with their Wii U details and game announcements in a couple of weeks. Here’s how Nintendo plans to relay the news:
- Web: Starting today, https://e3.nintendo.com is live, and will be updated with news. On June 5, visit this site to see their E3 press conference streamed live.
- TV: Spike TV and MTV2 will stream the press conference live, commercial-free
- Facebook: The Nintendo page will see regular E3 updates of news and video from the show. The Nintendo @ E3 Expo app will also let you stream the press conference
- YouTube: Nintendo’s YouTube channel will update live from the show. They tease sneak peels of upcoming hardware
- Twitter: follow @NintendoAmerica — they’ll update all week as well as live-tweet the press conference
Man, why am I going to the press conference again? Oh yeah! I’m going to watch Chad and Jonathan Holmes lose their sh*t.