Nintendo is dipping into its classic handheld vault again this week, adding three more Game & Watch titles to DSiWare, while Capcom introduces the Blue Bomber’s “charge shot” in an NES classic.
Electronic Arts, Nooo, and Engine Software bring the originals including a high school sim, a postcard maker, and a puzzle game respectively.
- Mega Man 4 (NES, Capcom, 1 player, 500 Wii Points)
- Surviving High School (Electronic Arts, 1 player, 800 DSi Points)
- Game & Watch: Donkey Kong Jr. (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- Game & Watch: Flagman (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- Game & Watch: Ball (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- myPostcards (Nnooo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- Bang Attack (Engine Software, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points)
I’m not sure what to think about this week, but in the spirit of Surviving High School, allow me to ask: