What’s with all the strange names this week, Nintendo? Fishie Fishie? Poo Yoos? Nonsense words? And then there’s the more perverted sounding ones. Manhole? Drill Till You Drop?
They’re saying that the games released this week will appeal to “young’ins and old-schoolers alike.” For the “old-schoolers,” I think they’re referring to the continued release of Game & Watch titles for your DSi. This week they’re following last week’s release of three with three more.
- Fishie Fishie (DK Games, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points)
- Learning with the PooYoos: Episode 2 (Lexis, 1 player, 500 WP)
- Game & Watch: Helmet (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- Game & Watch: Vermin (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- Game & Watch: Manhole (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- Mr. Driller: Drill Till You Drop (Namco Bandai, 1 player, 500 DSi Points)
- Ironclad (D4, 1-2 players, 1,000 Wii Points)
Side-scrolling shoot-’em-up Ironclad is for the real old-school folks as this week’s only VC game. Do you remember this from the NEO-GEO days?
Are you buying anything this week?