The first details for Ninja Gaiden 3 have bubbled to the surface by way of Official PlayStation Magazine, and they ought to please fans immensely. Between promises of blood and a refusal to compromise on difficulty, the biggest story is that of eight-player online multiplayer.
Here are the deets, in handy list format:
- Runs at 60 FPS.
- The drenching blood has returned after being toned down in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
- Difficulty level won’t be lowered for the casual market.
- Competitive multiplayer and co-op will feature. One or possibly both modes will feature eight players.
- There’s no more store. Instead, weapons upgrade over time, presumably through use.
- Only Ryu currently planned as a playable character. Story to greatly focus on him.
- PlayStation Move support is a possibility, but not yet official.
More of the game will be shown off at E3 and I can’t wait. Anybody else excited to see more?