PS Vita and PC versions to follow soon
Square Enix have released a patch which updates retro-remake Secret of Mana to Version 1.02. The patch has gone live on PS4 already, with the same fixes being pushed through the game’s other formats at an undisclosed date.
Listed below are the changes implemented in the cute, sword-and-sorcery adventure:
- Reduced the frequency of application errors
- Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
- Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
- Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
- Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
- Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
- Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
- Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of attacks and magic
- Fixed bow and arrow behaviour in battles against some monsters
- Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
- Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
- Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen
Secret of Mana is available now on PS4, PC and PS Vita.