While Need for Speed: Shift may be seemingly pushed to the wayside by Forza Motorsport 3, EA’s next attempt at finding a NFS game that will stick, Need for Speed: Nitro, may find more success. It’s designed exclusively for Nintendo platforms — yes, Wii and DS — where there seems to be less stiff competition right now.
Besides getting an actual soundtrack filled with music you can listen to with your ears (viewable after the break), NFS: Nitro has managed to get its launch pushed from November 17 down to Nov. 3 (the UK gets it on the 6th), a move that rarely happens these days.
As far as I am concerned, the sooner you get your videogame out before the second Tuesday of November, the better.
- Alex Metric – What Now
- Bloody Beetroots feat. Cool Kids – Awesome
- Crookers feat. Wiley and Thomas Jules – Business Man
- Crystal Method feat. LMFAO – Sine Language
- Danko Jones – Code Of The Road
- Dizzee Rascal and Armand Van Helden – Bonkers
- Drumagik – Make It Rock
- Earl Greyhound – Oye Vaya
- edIT feat. Wale and Tre’ – Freaxxx
- Evil 9 feat. El-P – All The Cash (Alex Metric Remix)
- Hollywood Holt – Can’t Stop
- k-os – FUN!
- Lady Sovereign – I Got You Dancing
- Major Lazer feat. Mr.Lex & Santigold Hold – The Line
- Matt & Kim – Daylight (Troublemaker Remix)
- Mickey Factz – Yeah Yeah
- Pint Shot Riot – Not Thinking Straight
- Placebo – Breathe Under Water
- Rise Against – Kotov Syndrome
- Roots Manuva – Buff Nuff
- Rye Rye – Hardcore Girls
- Street Sweeper Social Club – Fight! Smash! Win!
- Taking Back Sunday – Lonely Lonely
- The Enemy – No Time For Tears
- The Gay Blades – O Shot (Dmerit Remix)
- Two Fingers feat. Sway – Jewels And Gems