Well I have returned from Dubai and Namco Bandai’s Level Up event and what an event it was; we saw some exciting news, some welcome news and some stuff that was just a bit odd. While I no longer have my privet villa, my butler, wild parties and unlimited drinks I can still say that there is plenty of exciting stuff to come your way throughout the week. You can see my interviews for the shock announcement of Tekken Blood Vengeance and I try to get as much information about Soul Calibur V as humanly possible. I also talk gravity with Inversion, we chat about the all new take on Ridge Racer, discuss the new Ace Combat game and of course I ask just how hard Dark Souls is going to be.
For those who miss out we have a nice round up of all the news that dropped, you can check out the gallery below or go to the Flickr for some amazing photos and the above video to show off the opulence of the event.
- We learned that Dark Souls will get a limited edition and will be released in October
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon announced a release date
- Soul Calibur 5 was FINALLY confirmed and we got excited even though they were tight lipped
- Tekken Blood Vengeance was a shock announcement and we learn that they still have yet to even start on Tekken X Street Fighter
- Another new Dragon Ball game is on the way!
- We get our grubby mitts on new Inversion screens and artwork
- Some of you were thrilled to find out that Tales of Graces F is on the way for PS3 in 2012 and Tales of the Abyss, originally on the ps2 will be coming to the 3DS sometime this year.
- We post the teaser trailer for Ridge Racer Unbounded from Finland based studio Bugbear
A big thanks to Daniel Carneiro, a Dtoid member and my amazing cameraman for all of his work.