Also, several Mario discounts
Have you logged into My Nintendo anytime in the past few months? Probably not.
Either way you might want to drop in just to see what’s up, as you might want a new adorable Springtime Siesta Yoshi 3DS theme. Because really, that’s about it outside of a few odds and ends like Mario discounts and Zelda/Animal Crossing guides.
I hope that at some point, once more Switch content starts to roll out, that Nintendo makes this actually worth interacting with. It has a lot of potential, and if they can increase gold coin earn rates and give us some actual good rewards (like Switch software discounts), people will be rolling in.
Rewards [My Nintendo]
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Prima Official Game Guide – 30 Gold Points
- Yoshi’s Springtime Siesta Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu theme – 30 Gold Points
- 30% off Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Wii U Virtual Console) – 20 Gold Points
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Prima Official Game Guide – 30 Gold Points
- 20% off Super Mario World (New Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console) – 160 Platinum Points