UFC 3 powers into number two slot
Capcom’s epic open-world odyssey Monster Hunter: World has seen a second week of excellent sales, retaining its spot at the top of the UK charts. It is immediately followed up by new MMA sequel UFC 3, published by Electronic Arts.
Dragon Ball FighterZ has dropped several places after its fantastic opening week, now sitting in sixth place, behind some of the Holiday’s big-sellers and the irremovable Grand Theft Auto V. Final Fantasy fighter Dissidia managed to squeeze itself into the Top Ten, making it’s debut at number nine.
Post-Christmas, flagship Switch titles Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Breath of the Wild continue to yo-yo up and down the big leagues. Let’s see if Monster Hunter can fight off the competition for another week.
U.K. video game sales chart w/e: February 3 2018
(Chart reflects in-store sales only)
1. Monster Hunter: World – Capcom
2. EA Sports UFC 3 – Electronic Arts
3. Call of Duty: WWII – Activision
4. FIFA 18 – Electronic Arts
5. Grand Theft Auto V – Take 2
6. Dragon Ball FighterZ – Bandai Namco
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo
8. Super Mario Odyssey – Nintendo
9. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – Square Enix
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Nintendo
U.K. video game charts [GFK Chart-Track]