Fixes invisible players and cover
Fresh off the announcement of the Painful Memories DLC, Rockstar has just pushed a patch that will fix a number of multiplayer issues with the game; most notably the fact that some people would get stuck in cover, or turn invisible (so spooooky!). The patch is available on the 360, PS3, and PC right now.
I never experienced these issues, because I only played multiplayer a week into the game’s release, then promptly quit. Did anyone stick with it?
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left