It’s the eve of the release of Remedy’s new action shooter Quantum Break. That’s important for two reasons. First, Remedy notably takes its time with its projects, meaning that there’s usually a long wait between games. But, more excitingly, Quantum Break is a very good game.
Our review went up last Friday, and I scored it an 8.5. However, I wasn’t the only one on staff playing. Jordan and Steven did too, so we got together to record a special edition of Podtoid — one dedicated entirely to Quantum Break.
Round up the family and gather ’round the fireplace. Tune your internet radio knobs to Podtoid, and listen as we regale you with thoughts about why Quantum Break is worth your time.
You may also want to check out:
- Podtoid 329: The Division Special
- Podtoid 325: The Far Cry Primal Special
- Podtoid 311: The Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
More recent episodes:
- Podtoid 331: #PleaseBeExcited
- Podtoid 330: Poopin’ on the Side of the Road
- Podtoid 328: Buckwild GDC Party
- Podtoid 327: Bathtubs Full of French Fries
- Podtoid 326: MAGFest, Devil Daggers, and PopoloCrois