Last week, I reviewed Abzu and wasn’t completely taken with it. However, much of the games press seems to have loved it, so Brett Makedonski, Steven Hansen, and I dedicated a small Podtoid to it. By listening, you can better understand our position on the game and why we didn’t think everything is better down where it’s wetter.
Still think we’re big dummies who don’t appreciate art? Sound off in the depths of the comments below.
You may also want to check out:
- Podtoid 339: The Overwatch Special
- Podtoid 332: The Quantum Break Special
- Podtoid 329: The Division Special
- Podtoid 325: The Far Cry Primal Special
- Podtoid 311: The Fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
More recent Episodes
- Podtoid 347: Pikachu Butt Plug
- Podtoid 346: Underrated Games of Last Generation
- Podtoid 345: Pokémon Go Outside
Please send any comments and inquiries to [email protected]