Update 1.01 for the PC version of Borderlands is here! Thank goodness, because after looking over the patch notes, you can’t help but notice just how big some of these issues really are.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded
- Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text
- Lilith’s Phase strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended
- Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction
- Server browser population times have been improved
- Server information should now always display the correct plot mission
- Benchmarking feature now works as intended
- Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia)
Take note: if you own a retail copy of the game, you can get the patch directly from Gearbox; if you own a digital copy, whether it be from Steam or elsewhere, you’ll have to wait on your distributor to get it out to you. Thankfully, that should be happening momentarily.