HeroClix Online is bringing the Marvel tabletop game to our wonderful digital realm. The focus is on action as players recreate classic Marvel battles or play out their own, “what ifs.” Players of the tabletop game should be pleased to hear that the online version keeps the original game’s features and if you could do something with the physical version you can recreate it in this one.
Despite being intrigued, I’ve never really gotten into tabletop gaming. But I do love me some superhero fights, so this might suit me rather well. As long as I can beat up Cyclops, I’ll be a happy chap.
The game features:
- 3-D virtual table top maps
- Up to 64 players to a single tournament
- Join public matches and tournaments or create your own
- Locate challenging opponents to test your skills
- Earn rewards for your feats
- Test forces and combinations before battling human opponents
- Will have global leaderboards and sportmanship reputation