It was pretty breezy again
As everyone and their mother’s mega-corporation adapts the Nintendo Direct style presentation in this post-E3 world, Ubisoft has rolled in with their second Ubisoft Forward stream today and dropped a few news nuggets on it. Of course, this is after that separate public statement regarding recent events at the company.
The second Ubisoft Forward stream of 2020 was pretty breezy and very straight-forward. The segments were fairly deep-divey, so if you didn’t like the games being shown, you aren’t going to like watching five to 10 minutes of extended footage on them.
As far as news goes, we learned that Immortals: Fenyx Rising is out in December, with Prince of Persia: Sands of Time remake following suit in January. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is coming back and is out at some point this holiday season (the highlight of the show) and Aiden Pearce plus his iconic cap are back in Watch Dogs: Legion — please clap.
We did get one new IP out of the show though: Riders Republic. Take a look at everything below! Thank goodness these are relatively short.
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising is out in December
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake is out in January
- Hyper Scape gets even faster with a limited-time Turbo Mode
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Complete Edition is coming this holiday season
- Rainbow Six Siege’s Shadow Legacy season is here and Sam Fisher is a blast to play
- Aiden Pearce returns to Watch Dogs: Legion
- Riders Republic is an out-of-control extreme sports multiplayer game from Ubisoft