Lemme ride them big lizards
I’ve liked just about everything I’ve seen from Dragon Age: Inquisition, which is weird, because historically I’ve basically avoided the series. Here is literally everything I knew about the previous Dragon Age games going into my Inquisition hands-on:
- They are fantasy RPGs developed by BioWare
- The first game was called “Origins,” which is so redundant it’s actually confusing. I spent a year or two thinking it was a prequel to another game.
- The second game reused a bunch of dungeons.
- You can do totally horny sex stuff. Er, I mean, there are “romance scenes.”
- An early episode of The Destructoid Show with “Dragon Age Blowjobs” in the video title is the single highest viewed video on our channel.
- There’s a character named Morrigan, who seems a lot less fun than the other Morrigan.