Steven has been playing it a bit, and he has found his best success in Battlegrounds while just driving a motorcycle off some jumps. At least, until he jumped into a bombing area.
That’s just one of the many things discussed on this episode of Podtoid. Other topics include Dead Cells, Brett’s trip to Poland, and Prey user reviews. Aside from video games, the crew touched on fidget spinners and just how good the city of Phoenix is (editor’s note: it’s very good).
The episode caps off with listener questions asked by you, the people, and ridiculous questions asked by Steven, not the people. Give it a listen!
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or download it here.
- Podtoid 370: Darren’s Mr. Whippy
- Podtoid 369: British People Can Say Cunt
- Podtoid 368: Botched Circumcision
- Podtoid 367: Tossing the Presidential Salad
- Podtoid 366: The Yooka-Laylee Special
Please send any questions, comments, and other uses for fidget spinners to [email protected]