The Infallible trophy is a Grade A platinum blocker
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has devious trophies, but one, in particular, will always be elusive.
It’s one thing to win – there are trophies for your first, seventh, and twentieth victories in Fall Guys – but winning “five episodes in a row” for the Infallible trophy? 0.1% completion rate, here we come!
One small tip: don’t forget to grab the floating crown – literally. You have to grab it with your hands.
The developers previously talked about a trophy that’s “so insanely hard I don’t think anyone will ever unlock it” during a Reddit AMA. Today, in a follow-up tweet, Mediatonic joked that “Every time someone says ‘five wins in a row are too much for the platinum trophy’ we increase the number of wins by one.”
After spending around four hours with the Fall Guys beta last week, I only came close to the crown once, and even then I was the third-best player during the final round. There’s relief knowing that I’ll never earn the platinum trophy and shouldn’t get my hopes up. That said, a few of ’em sound pretty fun:
- Victory!: Win your first Episode
- Flawless Victory: Qualify from a round without falling over even once
- Face First: Qualify from a racing round despite falling over more than 10 times
- Big Tease: Perform an emote just before coming first in a race round
- Fall Bae: Share a hug with a Fall Guy
- Big Air: Clock up one hour total time falling
- Style Points: Fall for at least three seconds before landing on your head
- Troublemaker: Bump into three people while rolling on the ground before getting up
- Fall Throttle: Reach terminal velocity
The race is on tomorrow, August 4, when Fall Guys launches on Steam and PlayStation 4.
Fall Guys Trophies [Exophase]