Do you know that uncomfortable feeling when you’re at a theme park and it’s so hot and sticky outside? It’s even worse when your coin sack is so huge that it becomes unwieldy and unbearable.
Nintendo’s Wario would know, as he has a massive coin sack. Believe it or not, Nintendo is working with the popular Six Flags family of theme parks to let you get your hands on Wario’s steaming hot sack.
Those visiting the Six Flags theme parks will get a chance to try Wario Land: Shake It! and possibly win some prizes.
A special event will take place on September 27th at both Six Flags Magic Mountain near Los Angeles and Six Flags St. Louis. Competitors will do a speed run through one of the Shake it! levels to win a holiday trip to New York and the Nintendo World store. Akso, one winner from each park will get the runner-up prize: one of Wario’s coin sacks, each of which contains:
- a Nintendo Wii
- Wario Land: Shake It!
- a Nintendo DS
- gift certificate for Six Flags merchandise
- “fun premium items”
Hit the jump for a list of the participating hot and sweaty Six Flags locations.
- Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, N.J.) – 9/27-28, 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, Calif.) – 9/27-28, 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, Ill.) – 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, Texas) – 9/27-28, 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, Ga.) – 9/27-28, 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, Texas) – 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags New England (Agawam, Mass.) – 9/27-28, 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, Calif.) – 9/27-28, 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags America (Bowie, Md.) – 10/4-5, 10/11-12
- Six Flags St. Louis (Eureka, Mo.) – 9/27-28, 10/4-5, 10/11-12