$50 worth of in-game loot
We’re giving away premium content keys to celebrate two years of Darkness Rises!
I haven’t managed to string together two consecutive years of pretty much any activity in my life, so when a mobile game hits two years of being in service it’s pretty impressive.
That’s exactly what Darkness Rises did, and to celebrate that feat we’re giving away premium content packs for players to get an edge up on the demonic hordes.
Read about the new content below.
The fight between human and orcs wages on. Celebrating its 2nd anniversary, Darkness Rises boasts over 35 million characters created, 2.4 million quests completed and much more through a 2nd Anniversary Infographic video celebrating the growing success of the game.
The Guardian, a mercenary who was once an elite knight in the world of Darkness Rises, is only part of of the new action-packed content introduced in the two-year anniversary update:
- New Character: The Guardian is the newest character who deals damage to enemies with his gunlance and shield, with both melee attacks and long range magic cannons. The Guardian is also an integral part of team play, combining his unique damage-dealing capabilities with valuable healing skills to help keep teammates in the battle.
- Character Improvements: As part of an ongoing effort to improve the gameplay experience based on player feedback, several improvements will be made for the Wizard character. These include increasing damage to certain skills while adding attack speed buffs to others. Utilizing these improved skills during combo attacks will greatly improve the Wizard’s capabilities during battle.
- Celebration Rewards: Now through August 2, players will automatically collect the special second year anniversary one-time award of 2,000 gems. In addition, five types of second year anniversary celebration boxes allow players to gain rewards such as gems, costume boxes, pet eggs, and gear boxes. In addition, all players will be rewarded with specially designed costume decorations to celebrate the second year anniversary.
We’re giving away 300 premium content packs worth around $50, which includes the following content:
- 5 x Costume Chest (Rank A – S++)
- 500 x Adventure Key
- 20,000,000 Gold
- 20 x EXP Boost Ticket
- 20 x Choice Dye Ticket
- 10 Costume Deco Chest (Rank A – S++)
To claim a key, simply take one from the widget below. Note that these keys are only for the Android version of the game, and available only for US accounts. Once our 300 keys are gone, that’s it, baby.
Darkness Rises is available to play now on Android, free of charge to get started.