Carry on, carry on
There’s some good stuff imminently coming to Xbox Game Pass. Well, good games. The creepy-crawlies and hell-spawns within those games aren’t as good — especially if you have arachnophobia or a fear of tendrilled death monsters.
The next two weeks of Xbox Game Pass has been revealed and it’s headlined by some very promising games. Obsidian’s Grounded and Devolver’s Carrion are two that will have people making use of their subscription. Don’t sleep on Yakuza Kiwami 2 either.
Here’s what the rest of July looks like on Xbox Game Pass:
- Forager — July 16 (Xbox One and PC)
- Mount & Blade: Warband — July 16 (Xbox One)
- Carrion — July 23 (Xbox One and PC)
- Golf with Your Friends — July 23 (PC)
- Grounded as part of the Xbox Game Preview program — July 28 (Xbox One and PC)
- Nowhere Prophet — July 30 (Xbox One and PC)
- The Touryst — July 30 (Xbox One and PC)
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 — July 30 (Xbox One and PC)