Today, PlayStationBlog detailed a few facts about PixelJunk Eden, including a listing of how Trophies can be earned. PixelJunk Eden will allow players to upload up to ten minutes of game footage into YouTube to help prove how amazing they are. The game will also utilize the PSP Remote Play feature, for those somewhat on the go.
The game launches tomorrow on PSN, so get your downloading thumbs ready. Personally, after my initial excitement abates, I think I’ll be sitting down for quite awhile with the title. How many of you are going to join in on the fun? In fact, let me pose this to you guys. If PixelJunk Eden was a tasty snack, what would it be?
Hit the break to check out the list of Trophies that can be earned, and consider your favorite treats in the meantime.
- All Seeds 01 – Open all seeds in garden 01
- All Seeds 02 – Open all seeds in garden 02
- All Seeds 03 – Open all seeds in garden 03
- All Seeds 04 – Open all seeds in garden 04
- All Seeds 05 – Open all seeds in garden 05
- All Seeds 06 – Open all seeds in garden 06
- All Seeds 07 – Open all seeds in garden 07
- All Seeds 08 – Open all seeds in garden 08
- All Seeds 09 – Open all seeds in garden 09
- All Seeds 10 – Open all seeds in garden 10
- All Gardens Clear – Get a Spectra in each garden
- Combo Ten – Pollen Prowler combo x 10
- Combo Fifteen – Pollen Prowler combo x 15
- The Hundred Thousander – Get 100,000 pollen in one garden
- 500 Dead Pollen Prowlers – 500 Pollen Prowlers killed
- Ten Minute Grimp – Get all 5 Spectra from a garden within 10 minutes
- Fifteen Crystals – Get fifteen crystals in a single jump
- Zero Wasted Pollen – Open all seeds in a garden without missing any pollen
- Three Play Ping Pong – In 3p mode, trapeze jump between two swinging Grimps
- All Spectra Found – Get all the Spectra in all gardens