Nintendo has announced the playable games it will be bringing to gamescom next week, and it looks mighty familiar. Oh yeah, all of these were at E3! No worries, though — there’s some exciting stuff here for Europeans to get their hands on, including the upcoming Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Metroid: Other M, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and more.
Here’s the full list of what will be playable in Cologne this week:
- Art Academy: Learn Painting and Drawing Techniques with Step-by-Step Training (DS)
- Metroid: Other M (Wii)
- Tetris Party Deluxe (Wii and DS)
- Wii Party (Wii)
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future (DS)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem (DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Whether or not the builds Nintendo is bringing will be identical to what we saw at E3 earlier this year is the question. If there’s anything to see, expect fresh hands-on and details from our gamescom team next week. If not, we’re sure we’ll have some new screenshots for you to ogle.
gamescom kicks off on August 18. Coincidentally, so will our gamescom coverage.