GC 10: Loads and loads of Sengoku Basara stuff

Recommended Videos

It seems I end up having to post more assets for Sengoku Basara than any other game, even though less than 5% of our readers actually care about it. Well, screw the other 95% of you. I’m looking forward to it, so I’m glad to put in the extra effort for a post nobody will read. 

Anyway, Sengoku Basara is coming to the PS3 and Wii this October, so here’s a load of screenshots and a new gamescom trailer for you. The video’s worth watching just for the announcer guy who doesn’t sound like he knows what’s happening. 


Destructoid is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Sulfur is the unexpected Pathways Into Darkness and Tarkov combo nobody saw coming
Read Article Incredible Helldivers 2 fan film nails the feel of every mission in just over 60 seconds
helldiver in hellpod in helldivers 2 movie
Read Article FFXIV Live Letter summary: Dawntrail brings benchmark, DLSS upscaling, blacklist updates, and Yo-kai Watch event
FFXIV Live Letter reveal included the benchmark
Related Content
Read Article Sulfur is the unexpected Pathways Into Darkness and Tarkov combo nobody saw coming
Read Article Incredible Helldivers 2 fan film nails the feel of every mission in just over 60 seconds
helldiver in hellpod in helldivers 2 movie
Read Article FFXIV Live Letter summary: Dawntrail brings benchmark, DLSS upscaling, blacklist updates, and Yo-kai Watch event
FFXIV Live Letter reveal included the benchmark