Through this weekend only
Feel like reliving the Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64 era once more? You’re in luck this weekend as GameStop is running a huge “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” pre-owned sale with everything from old pre-owned games such as Goldeneye 007 for the N64 to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End for the PS4 (guess which one is the more expensive one?).
In fact, while used console systems don’t qualify for the B2G1 offer, GameStop does have the Nintendo 64, Gamecube, and Sega Dreamcast systems on sale for $60 and under.
Personally we think the best deals in the mix are used Nintendo Switch games (which are discounted only by $5). When combined with this offer, you can now pick up three Nintendo Switch Triple-A titles for only around $109 pre-tax. If you’re a Nintendo gamer, you’ll probably agree with us that this is a pretty good deal.
GameStop Pre-Owned Sale
Use coupon: FREESHIPPING
- Used Nintendo Switch Games (almost all recent Switch titles available)
- Used PS4/PS3, Xbox One/360 Games (Mostly 6th and 7th gen platform titles)
- Used “Retro” Games (Everything from N64 to Dreamcast and Gamecube)
- Used Accessories <- qualifies for B2G1
- Nintendo 64 System (Pre-owned) — $59.99
- Sega Dreamcast System (Pre-owned) — $44.99
- Nintendo Gamecube System Silver or Black (Pre-owned) — $49.99
For most people, using GameStop promo code FREESHIPPING during checkout will qualify them for free shipping (the terms says select customers so we’re assuming some unlucky soul won’t qualify).
The promotion runs through Sunday, October 1st so we’ll suggest acting sooner rather than later if you want to bulk up your gaming library or revisit some classics.
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.