Treat yourself to some Xbox One deals
We’re edging closer to E3 and pretty sure we’re smelling some new hardware or price change for the Xbox One coming from Microsoft. GameStop must have smelled what MSFT is cooking, because they’re now cutting the price on select 1TB Xbox One bundles by $30, AND throwing in a $50 GameStop digital gift card as an added incentive too. This gets you an extra game or 90% of an extra controller. These are rare bundle dealss, and it’s also one of the first price cuts on the new Xbox One 1TB Spring Bundle we’ve seen yet.
Over at Newegg, the online retailer is offering a very excellent 1TB Holiday Bundle for the usual $400, but they’re also throwing in three major titles: Doom, Fallout 4, and Tom Clancy’s The Division. Also available at Newegg’s eBay store is a 500GB Gears of War bundle with three other free games including Quantum Break, Halo 5: Limited Edition, and Rainbow Six Siege.
- Xbox One Gears of War Bundle + $50 eBay Gift Card — $279 (list price $350)
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle — $399 (list price $580) + Doom, Fallout 4, The Division
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle — $349.99 (list price $530) + Quantum Break, Halo 5 Limited, Rainbow Six Siege
- Xbox One 1TB Spring Bundle — $369.99 (list price $400) + $50 gift card
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle — $369.99 (list price $400) + $50 gift card
- Xbox One 1TB Rainbow Six Siege Bundle — $369.99 (list price $400) + $50 gift card
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.