Alternate control schemes on PS4!
There’s a reason to revisit the boss fight gauntlet Furi this week if you’re on PC or PlayStation 4, as those versions of the game have gotten a new boss, The Flame, who was previously only accessible to Xbox One players. He’s a part of the One More Fight DLC, out today for $3.99.
The Game Bakers has also issued a patch for Furi on PS4 that’s of particular note:
- Alternate control schemes for the gamepad
- Render quality options (may improve performances)
- HUD position option (if your HUD is vertically cropped on your display)
- Retweak for Promenade difficulty mode (added more variety to the fights)
- Slight nerf for The Burst and The Line fights (in Furi difficulty story mode only – NOT in Speedrun mode)
- Added hint for automove on paths in story mode
- Fixed several bugs
I can already feel my old wounds reopening!
Furi DLC One More Fight + big patch on PS4 out today [The Game Bakers]