Free and paid DLC incoming
Bandai Namco pledged to support Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 with updates and DLC, and today we’re getting a glimpse at what those plans will look like in practice. The game’s first update is due a month from now, on December 20, and this is what players are getting for free:
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- Six new costumes
- Four new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
There’s also five new teachers (Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16, Whis) who can teach you 20 new attacks, but that content will be tied to Bandai Namco’s VIP Corner.
On the paid DLC front, we’re looking at:
- Two new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form)
- One new master: Hit
- Five new attacks
- Three new Parallel Quests
- Two new costumes
- Five Super Souls
- Two emotes
This stuff is also releasing on December 20, available through either the season pass or as a standalone add-on. I didn’t need a reminder that I’m out of the loop on Dragon Ball, but this sure is one! I’ve got some wiki trawling ahead of me. Not sure my browser can handle that many tabs, though.
First DLC content and Free update! [Dragon Ball]