Drive Another Day
Forza has always had us driving in style, as there has never been a shortage of top-tier swanky performance luxury cars. And it’s a series that’s no stranger to crossovers — like when the Halo car made an appearance in Forza Horizon 3. This crossover might be the classiest of them all, though.
Xbox has announced that it’s putting 10 cars from the James Bond franchise in Forza Horizon 4. It makes perfect sense for England’s most famous spy to be roaming the British countryside (or at least for his cars to be roaming). Here’s the full list of vehicles which range from Goldfinger through Spectre:
- 1964 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB5
- 1969 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS
- 1974 James Bond Edition AMC Hornet X Hatchback
- 1977 James Bond Edition Lotus Esprit S1
- 1981 James Bond Edition Citroën 2CV6
- 1986 James Bond Edition Aston Martin V8
- 1999 James Bond Edition BMW Z8
- 2008 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS
- 2010 James Bond Edition Jaguar C-X75
- 2015 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB10
This will be Forza Horizon 4‘s “Day One Car Pack,” meaning it’s DLC that will launch alongside the game. No price has been revealed, and it doesn’t seem to be an add-on that’s bundled with any of the various versions of Forza Horizon 4. In the past, packs with 10 cars have sold for $10.
‘No Mr Bond, I expect you to drive’ — Forza Horizon 4 lets you race James Bond’s cars [Microsoft News Centre UK]