Also, Falconeer is already on Game Pass
One Final Fantasy game shall stand, one shall fall.
That latter game is Final Fantasy XV, which recently left the Xbox Game Pass service. But some would say that Microsoft is “trading up,” as Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is about to enter center stage. Starting on February 11, FFXII will be available on Xbox Game Pass on both consoles and PC. It’s a pretty nice get, alongside of Jurassic World Evolution, Stealth Inc. 2, and Wolfenstein: Youngblood (just Android, aka xCloud) on that same date.
Rewinding a bit (I had to lead with the headliner!), on February 4, Ghost of a Tale will hit on PC, as well as Project Winter and Falconeer on PC, console, and Android. Note that Falconeer just launched as a premiere game on the Xbox One X/S (and PC), so it hitting Game Pass already is a good deal for folks who were curious.
You can gaze at the full list below!
Week of February 1:
- Ghost of a Tale, February 4 (PC)
- Project Winter, February 4 (Android, Console and PC)
- The Falconeer, February 4 (Android, Console and PC)
Week of February 8:
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, February 11 (Console and PC)
- Jurassic World Evolution, February 11 (Android and Console)
- Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones, February 11 (Android and Console)
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood, February 11 (Android)