Fallout: New Vegas’ various downloadable adventures have ranged over a wide variety of settings, but they all share one thing in common: They’re all solo experiences that, through one contrivance or another, force players to (temporarily) abandon the friends they’ve made prancing about the Mojave Wasteland.
That might change come Lonesome Road, the game’s last planned DLC pack, if achievement descriptions are to be believed. One achievement, titled “ED-Ecated” mentions finding upgrades for ED-E, the hovering eyebot companion available in the main game. Does this mean, finally, that combat-incapable couriers can now count on a helping hand (or laser)?
Besides this important new revelation, the achievements also mention a “signature weapon” for the pack, as well as some story-related stuff I won’t spoil here. Hit the jump for a full list.
- ED-Ecated: Found all of ED-E’s upgrades in the Divide.
- Condemned to repeat it: Decide the fate of all the Divide dwellers.
- Hometown Hero: Completed Lonesome Road.
- Rocket’s Red Glare: Fully upgraded the Divide’s signature weapon.
- Warhead Hunter: Detonated all of the warheads in the Divide.