Update 1.06 is good news for ride-or-die inverted players
Careful camera control can be the difference between life and death* in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, especially in rounds like Roll Out, Jump Club, and Slime Climb where visibility is everything.
If you’re the kind of person who prefers inverted controls, you’re in luck. Update 1.06 added camera sensitivity options and an invert setting, both of which are in the far-right tab on the main menu. Our own Darren Nakamura complained about this omission on PS4; around 20 of you backed him up.
Here are the other bullet points in the 1.1GB update:
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team sizes can be equal. [Update: it’s coming tomorrow instead]
- Slime Climb: players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles.
- Jump Showdown: changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit.
- Jump Showdown: fixed camera auto-panning.
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections.
- Addressed the top five most frequent crashes.
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits.
- [PS4 Only] Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models.
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan.
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages.
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)
Another planned feature – prioritizing Party members over randos when you’re kicked to the spectator mode – is waiting until the next update, but it’s coming. Brett brought this mild annoyance to my attention after we played a few rounds together and I haven’t been able to shake it since. Good stuff.
I did that thing again where I let crowns burn a hole in my pocket. I can’t afford the Peabody outfit.
*Do the beans die when they plummet off the map? Is this a Valhalla sorta deal? What does the slime taste like?