Ridiculously, Fable III will be the first time that actor Sir Ben Kingsley has voiced a videogame. For whatever reason, developer Lionhead Studios was the first to tap into the talents of the actor, who will voice Sabine, the leader of the mountain dwellers, in the upcoming action role-playing game.
“This is my first experience voicing a video game,” he said, “so what drew me to it was the team, how committed they are, how well organized everything is and how beautiful the game is.”
Kingsley will be joined by a slew of other actors and actresses, including John Cleese, Simon Pegg, Zoë Wannamaker, Stephen Fry, and more. Fable III is out October 26.
- John Cleese as your trusty butler and confidant, Jasper
- Sir Ben Kingsley as the leader of the mountain dwellers, Sabine
- Simon Pegg as attention-seeking soldier Benn Finn who is looking for action
- Michael Fassbender as the evil King Logan whom your “Fable III” hero will lead a revolution against
- Zoë Wannamaker returns as Theresa. She was last seen taking over the Spire in “Fable II,” but who knows what her real motivation is?
- Stephen Fry returns as Reaver, the narcissistic marksman blessed with eternal youth
- Bernard Hill as Sir Walter Beck, your faithful mentor
- Nicholas Hoult as the potential male love interest, Elliot, to your “Fable III” female hero
- Naomie Harris as Page, the leader of the rebels who reside in Bowerston