And some Bethesda stuff too
Psst. Hey, kid. No, not you; go back to licking the wall. I’m talking to your cool friend. The one that doesn’t eat paint chips.
You look like the sort of dude that likes videogames — maybe asymmetric multiplayer ones. But, you also seem like the type to never pay full price for anything. Savings are very cool. I got somethin’ new lined up for you.
You see, lining my trenchcoat are counterfeit watches and $40 copies of Evolve. Two Jacksons and that game could be yours. You need anything else? Bethesda games? Earmuffs? A kidney?
- Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) — $39.99
- The Evil Within (PS4) — $29.99
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC, PS4, Xbox One) — $23.25 – $29.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) — $14.99 – $19.99
- The Elder Scrolls Anthology (PC) — $19.99