Bethesda held its first E3 conference today. What did you think?
While it wasn’t particularly exciting in my mind, it was far from a disaster, and was pretty well coordinated. We saw a ton of people who actually knew what they were talking about on stage, and a lot of footage from stuff we already knew, but footage nonetheless. There was also a focus on mobile, with the new Elder Scrolls card game and Fallout Shelter.
Here’s everything that happened!
- Bethesda unveils first details for upcoming Doom project, coming spring 2016
- Bethesda games gets new hub, called Bethesda.net
- Dishonored 2 announced with female protaganist
- Third-person multiplayer action game Battlecry coming in 2015
- Bethesda reveals The Elder Scrolls Legends
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition coming this fall
- Bethesda is releasing a Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition with a real Pip-Boy
- Fallout 4 releases November 10, 2015
- Be an overseer of a vault in Fallout Shelter
- Bethesda teases The Dark Brotherhood in Elder Scrolls Online
- Bethesda conference attendees receive Fallout amiibo